What does Embrace coverage include?
We provide one simple yet comprehensive plan to cover your dog or cat against unexpected accidents and illnesses. You can choose your annual maximum, deductible, and reimbursement percentage. No matter how you personalize your policy, your pet will enjoy coverage for the following:
- Breed-specific conditions
- Cancer treatment
- Diagnostic testing and imaging (e.g. X-ray, ultrasound, MRI)
- Prosthetic limbs and devices including mobility aids
- Surgery, hospitalization, and nursing care
- Alternative therapies and rehabilitation
- ER & specialist care
- Optional Prescription Drug Coverage
- Behavioral therapy
To help with the routine care of your pet we offer the following optional products:
- Wellness Rewards for items like annual check-ups, spay/neuter procedures, vaccines, heartworm medications, teeth cleaning, and more
Wellness Rewards is not insurance, but more like a flexible health savings account that you can add to any pet insurance policy.
Our love of cats and dogs is why we provide comprehensive coverage for pets and strive to offer an exceptional insurance experience for pet owners. We can approve and pay bills directly to select veterinary hospitals within minutes, our customer care team is available to assist 24/7, and we have trained veterinary professionals working throughout our company to help us better understand the medical issues pets face. Because of these unique offerings, we consider ourselves a step above traditional pet insurance and prefer to be known as medical insurance for cats and dogs. No matter what you choose to call us, rest assured that our policy has what it takes to help protect your pet.